Antworten
Fleischlaberl
Orange Grün Gurt Träger
Orange Grün Gurt Träger

Neue Kata VII: Kata der Wurf-Eingänge

Beitrag von Fleischlaberl »

Kata der Wurf-Eingänge

Purpose

Kata is a tool to teach, learn and practise the techniques (waza) and principles (ri) of Judo and to blend them by using your mind and body in a most efficient way (sei royoku zenyo).
This Kata is about Entry Methods for throws. It is important to know and to practice different Entry Methods. With different entry methods you can use stances, different distance, postures, grips, angles and the reaction of your partner/opponent in a smart and most efficient way.
There are more entries but I like to go with the five most common. The Kata is practised to both sides, left and right handed to learn the different entry methods to both sides.
As I want to focus on the entry, the same Kata can be done for different throws, throws you prefer. I go with throws of the first two sets of Gokyo no waza, therefore almost beginners and intermediates can start to practise this Kata (orange and green belt) and I am going with different Hip -, Hand - and Feet techniques to cover the full range of techniques (but not sutemi waza beginners first of all learning upright Judo to all directions )

Entry and Technique

First Entry Method (both sides)

Hiki-dashi 曳出し (pulling-open/drawing-out entry). Traditional Kodokan three step entry. Usually performed on an advancing uke where he is drawn out by a traditional "3-step" entry. Uke is pulling towards tori in a way.

Technique: Uki goshi

Second Entry Method (both sides)

Hiki-dashi II (pulling-open/drawing-out entry): A pull out entry. Tori takes a circular step backwards with the foot on the throwing side and turns away from uke. Uke is pulled/moves towards toris back.

https://www.reddit.com/r/judo/comments/ ... io_hirano/

Technique: Tai otoshi

Third Entry Method (both sides)

Tobi-komi 飛込 (jumping entry). This is somewhat explanatory by its name. This is usually the type of entries with only one step, like Inoue is famous for. Jumping into the technique and using this energy.

Technique: Uchi mata

Fourth Entry Method (both sides)

Oi-komi 追い波 (chasing/dashing-in entry). The "rubber-band" entry ( Katanishi). This entry is usually performed on an retreating uke where you create space between you and uke and you dash in using the "elastic" energy between you, dashing-in as you where to stretch a rubber band if you will.

Technique: Seoi Nage

Fifth Entry Method (both sides)

Mawari-komi 回り込 (spinning entry). This is the type of entry like you usually do when performing ashi-guruma, taking a diagonal step with the left(right) foot then immediately spinning around using rotational force and applying a technique with your right(left) leg.

Technique: Ashi guruma
Antworten