Heffalump
Grün Gurt Träger
Grün Gurt Träger
Bundesland: Berlin
Verein: PSV Olympia Berlin e.V.

Begrüßung und Verabschiedung im Judo

Beitrag von Heffalump »

Ich helfe in einer Schule als Trainer aus und dort ist mir aufgefallen das der andere Trainer die Kinder das Wort „Jamei“ beigebracht hat. Also in Form Begrüßung und Verabschiedung sagt er Mokuso dann sagt das erste Kind das Wort „Jamei“ und der Trainer Rei. Ich habe verschiedene Bücher aber das Wort „Jamei“ habe ich nicht gefunden. In ein Buch wird es mit „Za-rei“ verbunden aber nicht erklärt. Unter Za-zen steht auch nichts, nur das man dort im Schneidersitz sitzt also nicht im Judo-Sitz.
柔道 Freundliche Grüße 柔道
________Manuel________
Cichorei Kano
Braun Gurt Träger
Braun Gurt Träger
Re: Begrüßung und Verabschiedung im Judo

Beitrag von Cichorei Kano »

Heffalump hat geschrieben:
13.02.2019, 22:05

Ich helfe in einer Schule als Trainer aus und dort ist mir aufgefallen das der andere Trainer die Kinder das Wort „Jamei“ beigebracht hat. Also in Form Begrüßung und Verabschiedung sagt er Mokuso dann sagt das erste Kind das Wort „Jamei“ und der Trainer Rei. Ich habe verschiedene Bücher aber das Wort „Jamei“ habe ich nicht gefunden. In ein Buch wird es mit „Za-rei“ verbunden aber nicht erklärt. Unter Za-zen steht auch nichts, nur das man dort im Schneidersitz sitzt also nicht im Judo-Sitz.
It seems to me that the most logical to thing to do would have been to simply ask the trainer to write down the word and explain to you what it means. Even for someone who speaks Japanese it is not always easy to figure out what someone means when the word presented is not correctly written or the kanji lacking. Personally, I am assuming that the child is not saying "Jamei", but instead yame やめ or 已め, which is the imperative of the verb yameru 止める or やめ, which means "to stop", "to cease", "to be over".

This way saluting is not so common in jûdô in Japan, and I have never encountered in any Japanese jûdô dôjô. Instead this procedure is more encountered in karate dôjô than in jûdô dôjô. I think that sometimes some people try to exaggerate in ritualization as a way to create a certain mystique and present it as Japanese. I know dôjô in Europe where everyone who obtains shodan receives a (fake) katana, which they then pose with for an official picture, obviously the katana worn the wrong way since they have no training whatsoever in handling katana ...

The common procedure in Japan in modern times (I am referring to what I have seen since about 1985; I was not yet alive in 1920) is a call to attention (ki o tsuke 気を付け) followed by usually two salutes, one directed towards Kanô's picture hanging at the shômen, hence "shômen ni rei" 正面に礼 (sometimes variations can be heard, such as a literally "Kanô-shihan no shashin no hô ni rei" 嘉納師範の写真の法に礼, i.e. "salute to the side of Kanô-shihan's picture"), and one directed towards the teacher, hence "sensei ni rei" 先生に礼. Sometimes, when there either is no picture of Kanô, or when there is no real sensei and everyone is equal, or for whatever other reason, sometimes the salute "otagai ni rei" 御互い or "salute to everyone" is used.
athon
Weiß - Gelb Gurt Träger
Weiß - Gelb Gurt Träger
Bundesland: Sachsen-Anhalt
Verein: FSV 1895 Magdeburg

Re: Begrüßung und Verabschiedung im Judo

Beitrag von athon »

Ich kenne das Wort aus dem Karatetraining,
zur Begrüßung, statt mokuso.
Antworten